Suffolk Restaurant Week | Restaurants
SUFFOLK, VA: As Suffolk’s premiere culinary celebration, Suffolk Restaurant Week was launched by the Division of Tourism to showcase the array of exceptional dishes prepared by the best chefs in Suffolk. Now in its fourth year, this culinary tradition is held twice annually—Spring (March 20-26) and a Fall encore (November 6-12), both weeks featuring the best restaurants citywide offering fixed price, three-course meals.
There are no passes to buy, coupons to carry or cards to punch. Food lovers may simply dine at as many participating restaurants as they like during Suffolk Restaurant Week, explore new dining opportunities or enjoy old favorites. Mark your calendar now; participating restaurants and their menus will be listed soon.
For more information, visit Suffolk-Fun.com/dining or call the Suffolk Visitor Center at 757.514.4130.
Upcoming Events near Suffolk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Overnight sign installation scheduled on I-464 North
- Gas line break causes lane closures in Portsmouth
- Man arrested for assault after being accused of following teen to bus stop in Portsmouth
- Two dogs, one cat rescued from Portsmouth house fire
- Candlelight vigil held for man shot and killed in Portsmouth