Adult and Child CPR/AED Certification Class Offered | Health
It only takes a second for life to change forever - and it takes only a few days to learn how to perform Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
East Suffolk Recreation Center is proud to offer American Red Cross CPR/AED for Adult and Child certification.
Classes for CPR/AED are offered in a two-day series.
The first class will be held October 19 and 20, 2011, and the second class will be held on November 16 and 17, 2011, from 5-8 p.m.
All classes will be held at East Suffolk Recreation Center, located at 138 S. 6th Street, Suffolk, VA 23434.
The fee is $20 for members and $25 for non-members. Students must be at least 18 years of age and older.
For more information, contact Michael Frickanisce at (757) 514-4505.
Upcoming Events near Suffolk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norfolk police investigating death of man found unconscious on beach
- Crash reported on E Princess Anne Road and Reservoir Avenue
- Police investigate after man is hit with gun in Norfolk
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Crews respond to Norfolk Plumbing Inc. after reports of potential building collapse