Isle of Wight mother facing charges in death of 4-month-old | News
Isle of Wight County, Va. – An Isle of Wight mother has been arrested and charged with being involved in the death of her 4-month-old baby girl.
The baby died back in 2008.
Investigators decided to take another look at it because of new information provided by the department of social services.
Alicia Flamini’s ex-boyfriend, 28-year-old Colten Butler, was arrested and charged last month.
Flamini has been released.
We have a crew gathering more information on this case and we’ll bring you updates as soon as they hit the newsroom.
Upcoming Events near Suffolk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Crash reported on E Princess Anne Road and Reservoir Avenue
- Police investigate after man is hit with gun in Norfolk
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Crews respond to Norfolk Plumbing Inc. after reports of potential building collapse
- Two injured in fire at Braywood Manor Apartments