Isle of Wight mother facing charges in death of 4-month-old | News
Isle of Wight County, Va. – An Isle of Wight mother has been arrested and charged with being involved in the death of her 4-month-old baby girl.
The baby died back in 2008.
Investigators decided to take another look at it because of new information provided by the department of social services.
Alicia Flamini’s ex-boyfriend, 28-year-old Colten Butler, was arrested and charged last month.
Flamini has been released.
We have a crew gathering more information on this case and we’ll bring you updates as soon as they hit the newsroom.
Upcoming Events near Suffolk
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Overnight sign installation scheduled on I-464 North
- Gas line break causes lane closures in Portsmouth
- Man arrested for assault after being accused of following teen to bus stop in Portsmouth
- Two dogs, one cat rescued from Portsmouth house fire
- Candlelight vigil held for man shot and killed in Portsmouth